Monday, January 26, 2009

Working on the show schedule

Hi everyone,

I am busily working on my show schedule for this next year. It's tough deciding where to go! I want to be loyal to my regular shows but need to find new venues as well. The economy has definitely slowed down, but when the going gets tough, well, you know. If any of you have any great show suggestions for me, up and down the east coast, please, by all means, let me know!

I did purchase a new printer this year......yay! I am slow to catch on to new things though.... ahhhhh! So I am trying to learn a new system and I am definitely not a techie. This is a new larger format printer, so I can reproduce my larger designs without sending them out. I do offer the originals for sale as well but obviously, with this economy, we have to have prints available.

Also just a note to say that I really enjoyed all the nice comments that people send on the the etsy cottage style blog. Thanks so much! It is a pleasure meeting you all! Well it's back to the desk to organize my life!

No comments: