Sunday, January 18, 2009

A coffee break





























Sorry I have been away for a bit, very busy like the rest of you!!! LOL I am thankful to be done at the mall this last holiday season! So here I am on a coffee break and thought I would finally up date. A bit of good news on that is that Earth Wood and Stone, another shop that I have done business with in the past, will continue to remain on at the mall permanently. What's good about that, you ask? Brian Genello will now be carrying all my favorite designs in his new mall location!!!! YAY! That means that we will not be doing the mall store again next year. I know we will not have all the opportunity to meet great customers and repeat customers and I will really miss that! However, most of you know that I enjoy the art and designing part and this will give me more time in the studio. Maybe I can get on more of those requests!!! It is very difficult to run a temporary store and complete works of art and signs at the same time and remain focused. So we are very excited about this opportunity! So please go in and support Earth, Wood and Stone and I am again, available for some of those special designs you were asking for!


I am also busy getting ready for the show season this year. I know we are worried about the economy but I am still very positive. I pray for God to help me make good choices and for those good choices to choose me! I have sent a small list of the shows in which we know we will be at this year, to my webmaster. We will be adding other listings as they accept our applications.

If you have any suggestions for shows in your area, let us know!


Well, I have some horses who are waiting for dinner, so I better get going! Pics are Rocky, Sweet Pea, Twister, Tatoo, Tazer, Angel and Dreamer.


Laurie

No comments: